Start is a free and comprehensive digital platform, offering students and their families a single starting point to help simplify and improve the careers guidance offered in the academy.
By following Start’s structured and progressive activities, the platform caters for all students helping them to make more informed decisions about future study and career options at the right time and in good time.
Students will be issued a username and activities will be set for them to complete – to enhance the academy careers programme.
Start profile offers
- Comprehensive, up-to-date information
- A flexible framework for delivering careers Year 7-13
- Help students transition from education to employment
- Promote the importance of employability
- Meet statutory duties and Gatsby benchmarks
- Monitor student engagement and activity
- Evidence and improve provision
StartProfile is a free platform so parents, family and friends can also create an account for free to find out what is available for them locally or nationally if they are thinking about career change or want to see how they could develop their existing career path.