How to revise for exams, top tips and links to help you along the way.
How to revise – top tips
- Start to revise early, don’t leave revision to the last minute
- Decide what you’re going to revise
- Create a workspace
- Make a plan, create a revision timetable
- Find a method that works for you, there are various techniques to try such as flashcards and mind maps
- Eat healthily, eating a healthy, balanced diet will leave you feeling more focused.
- Regular exercise
- Take breaks, if you start to lose focus, do something different
- Get a good nights sleep, try to keep late nights to a minimum
- Stay calm and positive, this is one of the most important things to remember during the whole exam process